|Skill points gained
|Skill points needed
500 to Go!
Wedding Cake is the level 7 Throw gag that is preceded by Birthday Cake. A Toon obtains the gag by gaining 10,000 skill points. After obtaining the gag, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!", allowing the Toon to earn another Wedding Cake for every 500 skill points.
As with all level 7 gags, Toons may only use one Wedding Cake[notes 1] before having to gain 500 skill points or by collecting the gag from their gag trees to obtain another, since a Wedding Cake cannot be purchased from Goofy's Gag Shop.
- The Toon takes out a Wedding Cake and throws it at all Cogs in battle.
- If the gag hits, the Cogs are hit by each tier of the Wedding Cake with a large pink splat. Seconds before the gag hits, a short melody would be played before the Toon throws.
- If the gag misses, the Cogs jump to the side and dodge the Wedding Cake, making it vanish.
- A Wedding Cake is the only gag with a sound effect that indicates whether it is going to hit or miss before it approaches Cogs.
- According to Toontown Rewritten's trading card, the two Toons on top of the Wedding Cake go by the names of Grume McLoom and Bryde Tabee.
- Unless Wedding Cake is selected for the ability to carry one additional level 7 gag, which is earned after completing all of the Sellbot Task Force ToonTasks.