|Skill points gained
|Skill points needed
500 to Go!
High Dive is the level 7 Toon-Up gag that is preceded by Juggling Cubes. A Toon obtains the gag by gaining 10,000 skill points. After obtaining the gag, the skill points meter converts to "500 to Go!", allowing the Toon to earn another High Dive for every 500 skill points.
As with all level 7 gags, Toons may only use one High Dive[notes 1] before having to gain 500 skill points or by collecting the gag from their gag trees to obtain another, since a High Dive cannot be purchased from Goofy's Gag Shop.
- The Toon runs to the center of the Cog battle and a tall ladder spawns.
- The Toon climbs to the top of the ladder, performs a backflip off the ladder, and dives straight into a glass of water. A splash sound effect is heard after the Toon dives into the glass of water.
- Other Toons in battle laugh and gain laff points.
- If used on one Toon, High Dive heals up to full laff, regardless of how much their total laff is or how much laff they lost.
- Even though the base accuracy for High Dive is set as 100%, a gag's maximum base accuracy cannot exceed 95%.
- Unless High Dive is selected for the ability to carry one additional level 7 gag, which is earned after completing all of the Sellbot Task Force ToonTasks.