|Number of buildings
|Number of streets
|Elm Street → Silly Street, Toontown Central
Maple Street → Seaweed Street, Donald's Dock
Oak Street → Sellbot Headquarters
|Maximum building stories
|Data is by normal gameplay.
Daisy Gardens, commonly known as DG, is a neighborhood located in the southwest side of Toontown. It has streets that connect to Toontown Central, Donald's Dock, and Sellbot Headquarters. It is the third of six playgrounds that Toons progress through.
Daisy Gardens is unique due to being one of two playgrounds where Toons do not train for a new gag track. It is also notorious for certain ToonTasks awarding teleport access where Toons are instructed to obtain two keys from either Legal Eagles or Minglers.
Daisy Gardens is designed to look like a well-kept garden with an abundance of flowers and trees. The playground itself is shaped like a large flower. In the middle is a maze where a giant daisy can be found that constantly spins, and consistently rises and descends depending on how many Toons are present there. Butterflies also fly around. The treasure in Daisy Gardens is a daisy.
- Toon Headquarters (four HQ Officers)
- Gag Shop (Clerk Peaches and Clerk Herb)
- Clothing Shop (Bonnie Blossom)
- Pet Shop (Clerk Bo Tanny, Clerk Doug Wood, and Clerk Tom A. Dough)
Daisy Gardens has three streets:
- Elm Street, which connects to Silly Street in Toontown Central.
- Maple Street, which connects to Seaweed Street in Donald's Dock.
- Oak Street, which connects to Sellbot Headquarters.
- Main page: Daisy Gardens ToonTasks
Toons are instructed to complete ToonTasks in Daisy Gardens before advancing to Minnie's Melodyland.
- In Toontown Online, Goofy used to roam the playground until he was replaced by Daisy Duck. The two no longer appear because the Toontown Rewritten Team wanted to prevent from calling attention to the Disney characters by simply not including them in their playgrounds.
- Daisy Gardens is the only playground to contain streets with names that do not include alliteration. Each of the streets are also named after different tree types.
- At the Kaboomberg district, the Cogs invaded Daisy Gardens and rebranded it into Daisy Gardens, Inc..
- Toons teleport back to Daisy Gardens after defeating the Vice President.