Cog facilities are areas found in every Cog headquarters, consisting of rooms containing Cog battles and various obstacles that Toons need to trespass through. Toons often infiltrate these facilities to earn Cog Disguise promotions.
- Main page: Sellbot Factory
The Sellbot Factory is a facility located in Sellbot Headquarters that is responsible for massive Sellbot production. Toons often infiltrate the Sellbot Factory to obtain parts of their Sellbot Cog Disguise or to recover Merits for promotions. It contains many different rooms and two separate entrances called the Front Entrance and the Side Entrance. Cogs that are produced off the assembly line without their suits called Skelecogs inhabit the facility, with the miniboss Cog known as the Factory Foreman being one of them.
- Main page: Cashbot Mints
The Cashbot Mints are a facility located in Cashbot Headquarters with elevators to each mint situated throughout the courtyard and is where Cashbots store large quantities of their money. Toons often infiltrate the Cashbot Mints to recover Cogbucks for promotions on their Cashbot Cog Disguise. The Cogs in each mint are either level 10 or level 11, with level 11 Skelecogs also making some appearances. The miniboss Cog is a level 12 Skelecog known as the Mint Supervisor.
Lawbot DA Offices
- Main page: Lawbot DA Offices
The Lawbot DA Offices are a facility located in Lawbot Headquarters to the right of the courtyard. Toons often infiltrate the Lawbot DA Offices to recover Jury Notices for promotions on their Lawbot Cog Disguise. The Cogs in each office are either level 10 or level 11, with Skelecogs also making some appearances. The miniboss Cog is a level 12 Skelecog known as the District Attorney's Clerk.
Bossbot Golf Courses
- Main page: Bossbot Golf Courses
The Bossbot Golf Courses are a facility located in Bossbot Headquarters. Toons often infiltrate the Bossbot Golf Courses to either defeat many Version 2.0 Cogs and obtain parts of their Bossbot Cog Disguise to complete Shep Ahoy's ToonTasks or to recover Stock Options for promotions. The Cogs in each course are either level 10 or level 11, with some being ordinary Cogs and some others being Version 2.0 Cogs. The miniboss Cog is a level 12 Version 2.0 Cog known as the Club President.
- In Toontown Online, the outputs of Merits, Cogbucks, Jury Notices, or Stock Options were mainly half the amount available in Toontown Rewritten. It was required to defeat the final facility battle while a Cog Invasion was undergoing for the outputs to be doubled.
- As well in Toontown Online, there were laff restrictions for certain types of a Cog facility. In Toontown Rewritten, such laff restrictions were replaced by laff warnings.
- The Cashbot Mints and the Bossbot Golf Courses are both located in the main headquarters area, whereas the Sellbot Factory and the Lawbot DA Offices are located in lobby areas.